Large and Dangerous Tree Removal in the Windsor area
Whether alive or dead, Neuheimer Tree Care of Windsor provides tree removal safely and efficiently. A tree will never ask you when falling down is most convenient for you – it just happens. When it does happen, you may need the remains removed as quickly as possible.
A Plan of Action
When you need tree removal, we will explain exactly how we will perform the job. Large standing trees need to be removed at little at a time and may require the use of cranes, lifts and climbing gear. Our team will take all the necessary precautions to protect your property, both structural and landscape, and that of your neighbors as well. We will keep you informed of what access we require in order to perform the removal, how long the removal will take and arrange for the transport of the tree and all its trimmings away from your property.
Removal may necessary due to:
- High winds
- Death or decay from disease or rot
- Soil erosion
- Severe tree damage (due to construction or accident)
- Unwanted tree growth
- Lightning strike
- Fire damage
Fallen trees and unwanted growth can result in:
- Blocked access to streets, driveways or property
- Property damage (to homes, fences, and vehicles)
- Utility interruption (broken water lines, downed power lines)
- Unwanted pests (insects, fungi, wildlife taking residence in fallen trees)
- Over crowding of other plants and trees
- Lifting pavement (sidewalks, driveways, roads)
Using the services of a certified arborist is the only way to safely remove a tree from your property. Tree removal is a complex operation that requires heavy equipment and expert knowledge. Not using a professional for tree removal can result in mistakes that are costly, dangerous, and can place you in a liability situation. All members of our team are highly trained, experienced, fully insured and completely WSIB compliant.
Our service area includes Windsor, Ontario and the surrounding communities of Belle River, LaSalle, Amherstburg, Tecumseh, Essex, Kingsville, Leamington.