Tree Preservation Reports help you make informed decisions about the trees on your property. Whether you are clearing land for a construction project, or simply want to learn the best maintenance options for your woodlot, Neuheimer Tree Care can provide you with a detailed report on the type, number and best
maintenance plan for your property.
Arborists in the Windsor and Essex County areas are concerned about the preservation of historically protected trees. Known as Heritage Trees, some individual trees are protected because they are a unique species, because of their age and size, or due to a historical significance. Jesuit Pear Trees and Indian Trail Markers are two examples of historically significant trees in our area.
While we understand the necessity for clearing land for development or construction, Neuheimer Tree Care can help you assess the value of keeping certain trees alive and protected over the course of a project. We will provide you with:
- Identification of critical tree species and heritage trees
- Root protection zones
- Location of natural resources and soil analysis
- Assessment of risk to trees during construction
- Tree preparation and preservation plans
- Damage mitigation action plans
- Options for transplanting or moving trees if possible
- Maintenance and care schedules
- Multi-year / phase planning
Neuheimer Tree Care can assist you in interpreting zoning-bylaws, protection orders, and guidelines for property development. Our certified arborists will also provide you with assistance in writing contract specifications and on-site monitoring.